How To Car Wash?
The issue on “How to car wash?” is to keep it at its maximum shine cannot be stressed enough. Using the right car shampoo and car products is the key to ensuring no damage comes to your car. Putting it simply, treat your car’s paintwork with care, just like how you treat your skin. Let’s begin with our tips on “how to car wash”.
First take a look at the DOs and DON’Ts of washing a car:
- Use a well known car shampoo as it reduces scratching of your surface when washing.
- Get a good quality wash sponge or wash mitt that is soft.
- To ensure a streak free drying, use a terry towel or a leather chamois.
- Wash your car in an open area with direct sunlight
- Wash your car at automated car washes
- Use anything acidic on the surface of your car to speed up the washing (E.g. getting rid of bird droppings)
- Use any household cleaners as it will damage the paintwork of your car
- Use dirty water, cloths or abrasive polishes
Now, let us look at the steps to wash a car.
Many may feel that washing your car is a tedious job. Well, it won’t be anymore! With this 8 simple steps that I’m about to share with you, you will not hesitate to hand wash your car anymore.
- You will need 2 buckets full of clean water and a wash mitt, together with the best car wash products that you can find.
- Park your car in a shaded area and hose your car down with a gentle flow of water to remove and soften the dirt on your car. Don not use a strong jet of water as the high pressure will push the dirt further into the layer of paint.
- Use a stronger jet of water to get rid of the dirt under the wheel arches. Following that, turn down the jet of water and wash the tires and rims.
- Follow the instructions stated and mix the correct ratio of car wash liquid and water into 1 bucket of water.
- After mixing car wash liquid with water, wet your wash mitt with the car wash liquid and start washing your car from roof down.
- Rinse the wash mitt every once in a while with clean water. Once done soaping, use a gentle flow of water from the hosepipe to wash off the soap suds from the car.
- Dry your car with a microfiber towel or a chamois leather to achieve a streak free finish.
- Clean the windows with window cleaner and use tire polish to polish your car’s tires.
Once done with all the cleaning, take a step back and ADMIRE your clean and shiny car, knowing that you have done what it takes to care for your car. It is not that difficult on learning “how to car wash?” afterall.